Announcements and Important Events
Create an EventLink Account:
Goshen High School would like all families of GHS student-athletes to sign up to be Eventlink Community Users. EventLink is your one-stop shop to find athletic schedules and register your athlete for the athletic forms at Goshen High School. You can choose which schedule you choose to see on your calendar. By filling out the forms on EventLink, it is one less trip to Goshen High School where you got to turn in all your paperwork. The forms you can fill out is the Emergency Contact, Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest, and Agreement for Self-Assessment. You can find the EventLink information at goshenredhawks.org and click on the More tab and go to the Eventlink tab. You can fill out the EventLink forms information at goshenredhawks.org and click on the More tab and go to the Online Registration tab.
1. Go to https://eventlink.com/ in your browser and click at the top right (create account).
2. Enter your school name or zip code and state and click on find schools tab. You would need to click the plus sign to add desired school to your subscription list and click next at the bottom right of your screen. You would be able to click on notifications and daily summary at your chosen school. Click next to continue to the next screen.
3. Follow the steps to input the following information: First and last name, user name, time zone, and password. Click on add contact and follow the steps to add an email contact point. An email is required to receive notification from your school through Eventlink.
4. Click Complete Registration to go to your Eventlink calendar dashboard.
5. Scroll over the User setting dropdown menu and click on Manage Profile. You should have received an activation email from Eventlink. Enter all the contact information and click save. Click save again within Manage Profile screen. To activate, click the hamburger button (button with three lines) next to your email nickname and click Activate Contact. Enter the activation code found in the email and click activate.
To add a cell phone contact by clicking add contact. Enter all contact information and click save. Click save again within the Manage Profile screen.
6. Click on the Calendar tile. Click the My Calendars dropdown menu and click on Manage My Calendar. Add calendars to your list by clicking the plus sign within My Calendars. Remove calendars by clicking the minus sign within My Calendars. Click Save to add calendar.
7. Scroll over the user settings dropdown menu and click on Manage Schools. Search for a school and add it by clicking the plus symbol. To remove a school by clicking a minus symbol.