Fall Ticket prices are:
- $6.00 for K-Adult for Varsity Football
- $5.00 for each person for Boys & Girls Soccer, Volleyball, JV/9th Football, 6th – Adult, for regular season events
- Adult all sport tickets are $100 and Senior Citizen(65+) and children(KG – 8th) are $50.
Season Football Tickets: Season Reserved Seating Football tickets will be $35.00 for 9th grade and up for 5 regular season varsity home games, the varsity scrimmage, and all home JV/9th games. Senior Citizens tickets are $25.00 and students (K-8th) will be $25.00. Season tickets are also good for JV & Freshman games.
Punch Cards: You can purchase punch cards this year for $20.00 for 5 athletic events. The punch cards can be used at all regular season events except for Boy's Basketball (9th/JV/Varsity) and Football (C team/JV/Varsity) and home in-season tournaments. You can purchase the punch cards beginning Wednesday, August, 14th in the Athletic Office. Punch cards are transferable to other users but can only be purchased thought the athletic office, not at ticket gates.
Winter Ticket Prices:
- $5.00 for K-Adult for Boys and Girls JV/Varsity Basketball
- $5.00 for 6th-Adult for Wrestling, Swim & Dive, & Boys and Girls Freshman Basketball
- Adult all sport tickets are $100 and Senior Citizen(65+) and children(KG – 5th) are $50.
Boys Basketball Season Tickets: Season Reserved Seating Basketball tickets will be $60.00 for 9th grade and up for 10 regular season varsity home games, the varsity scrimmage, and all home JV/9th games. Senior Citizens and students K-8th tickets are $30.00. Season tickets are also good for JV & Freshman games.
Athletic Ticket Manager Hours:
Seat assignments or changes and All-Sport pickup: Tuesday, August 13th from 4 PM – 7 PM in athletic office or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open all sport and season ticket sales: 7:30 AM – 4 PM in GHS athletic office any day starting Wednesday, August 14th.
Click here for a ticket application or for a Community Boosters form. Do it for the kids and for great family entertainment! Thanks for your support.