Boys Varsity Track and Field - & Junior Varsity
Boys Varsity Track and Field - & Junior Varsity HOME.
Goshen REDHAWKS Track & Field 2017
The MISSION of Goshen High School and the Track and Field Team is to ensure all student athletes acquire knowledge and apply skills to conquer the challenges of competition in track and field so as to gain the ability to conquer the challenges of life – enhancing tomorrow’s opportunities.
We encourage our athletes to give their best each day in order to reach their personal and assist in reaching our team goals, while working in an environment that is constructive and supportive. Our team is built on being a fierce competitor, but one that also focuses on the highest level of sportsmanship.
- Academics before athletics -our athletes' education is the top priority of our program's goals
- To train and educate our athletes using best practices in track & field
- Teamwork & encouragement of all team members
- Persistent development of sportsmanship, character, respect and team
- Achieve success through individual & team goals
- Pursue success through individual accomplishments throughout the season, as well as, striving to compete at the highest level during the NLC championships and state tournament series
- Support the development of younger athletes in our school system and those members of the Unified Track & Field Team
- Finish top 3 or higher as a team at the Goshen Relays each year
- Have multiple champions at the NLC Conference Championships
- Finish top 3 or higher as a team at the NLC Conference Championships
- Finish top 5 or higher as a team at the Sectional Meet
- Finish top 10 or higher as a team at the Regional Meet
- Qualify in one or more events for the IHSAA State Meet